Iranian society based on historical available resources, respected the social relations and administrative rules and regulations in the field of ethics, religion and social customs before Islam and to compare them with common rules in Iranian society and the world, they can be used as examples of customs formalities at the time offered. Such as: Words and deeds etiquette of kings and royal servants, dining and guest etiquette, welcome and farewell etiquette, exchanging gifts, that after the advent of Islam, some of these traditions according to customs rules were modified and some deleted. But what is important is the use of these pleasant etiquettes in business and improving the commercial relations among different ethnic populations that is the main objective of heads of states in today's world to expand economic ties and companies for sales and more profit. So Mokeab after investigating the needs of society to the issue of protocol and formality, according to hosting and guesting of business groups after the lifting of sanctions, decided to organize a technical conference for etiquettes and protocols of international and local correspondence and negotiations, with the title of “Prestige” that is one of the company’s specific titles, for city managers and executive agencies, senior managers and business industries and enterprises, emcee and public relations selected brands with the help of local and international experienced professors.
Prof. Gloria Starr
Business Management Consultant Corporate Trainer - Executive Coach – International Professor Global Ambassador of International Acclaim Leadership, Executive Presence, Image, Etiquette, Communications Ranked in the Top 5% of Consultants by the United States of America Author of 12 books, DVDs and MP3s Master NLP Practitioner, Certified DiSC and Personality Behavior Private Counsel to Royalty in the Middle and Far East Advisor to Foreign Dignitaries and Diplomats Recipient of the Communication Guru Award of Excellence Rated Excellent by the Society for the Advancement of Consulting Building Bridges Between People, Customs, Cultures and Countries Empowering People since 1983 Gloria Starr, leadership coach, executive presence, personal and corporate image, etiquette and communication authority, is the global expert and has conducted training programs and seminars world-wide since 1983.
Ms. Starr is fondly known as Lady Starr in diplomatic circles around the world. Ms. Gloria Starr is also Private Counsel to Royalty in the Middle and Far East. She has been working in the GCC for ten years as a corporate trainer and executive coach along with her global work. Middle East clients include Abi Dhabi Nationals Exhibition, Al Jassim Engineering Consulting, Aljoud Institute for Women, Aramco, Bank of Doha, Emirate Airways, Emirate Technical Associates, Habibsons Bank, Maaden Mining, Qatar Airways, United Gulf Steel, Velosi and Members of the Royal Families in Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. She has also appeared several times on television shows that were broadcasted in Dubai throughout the Region.
Prof. Mohammad Ali Masoomi
•Diploma: Dar-al-phonon ,in Tehran,
•Bachelor of political sciences: Faculty of law and political sciences, Tehran University
•Graduate of higher diplomatic course: Ministry of foreign affairs, Tehran, IRAN
•Comparative law: Tehran University and Belgium University,
•Brainstorming course: Ministry of foreign affairs, Tehran, IRAN
•Documentation course: Ministry of foreign affairs, Tehran, IRAN
•Computer course: Isiran
•Benchmarking course: Training center of governmental management
Designing three new training course:
•Catering and hosting course
•Formalities course for security forces
•Formalities course for VIP drivers
•IRAN embassy in Baghdad, Kuwait, Beirut
•IRAN embassy in Aljazeera, Tripoli, Niamey, Nairobi, Cyprus, Pyongyang, Nouakchott, Damascus
Occupation in Ministry of foreign affairs headquarters:
•Ministry office, formalities department, Student affairs department, department of education and human resources development,
•Occupation in diplomatic missions outside of Iran:
•Iran embassy in Aljazeera (Third secretary, console)
•Iran embassy in London (second advisor)
•Iran embassy in Karachi (second advisor)
•Iran embassy in Aten (advisor)
•Teaching in Emam Sadegh University, Faculty of international affairs,
•Diplomatic training center, Ministry of foreign affairs (consular courses, first secretary, advisor and etc)
•Trade negotiations courses (WTO) in training center of commerce department,
•SENOX plan courses for sustainability non-oil exports development,
•Justification of formalities course for managers and experts in International
relations department and public relations of ministries and governmental organizations
Ministry of Iran, Oil ministry, Housing and urban development ministry, cooperatives ministry, Tehran University, Diplomatic training center of foreign affairs ministry, Judiciary head office, Tehran Municipality, public relations of municipalities and different organizations, Security forces,
Interpol, south Pars region in Asalooyeh, National Gas Company of Iran, Exporting Iran’s gas company, Esfahan’s Mobarakeh steel company, N.I.O.P.D.C, social security organization, Islamic culture and relations organization, Tehran University, Central Bank, faculty of International relations in ministry of foreign affairs, Tabriz faculty of medical sciences,...
•Considering of Cyprus crisis, ritual of formalities, international tourism status and, Iran’s position in tourism industry, taking part in compilation of four handbooks about ritual formalities.
•Preparing many articles about cultural, political and, economical status of
Pakistan, Taliban creation, oil, gas, petrochemical, European Union, and role of ministry of foreign affairs in economics, tourism, carpet, organic agricultural products, and Gas outlook in European Union.
•Preparing researchable report about the role of Islamic republic of Iran in sustainability export development in non-oil exports for commerce department “SENOX”
Participating in international events:
•OPEC conference in Aljazeera, Cyprus conference about Palestine…, Islamic conference in Nigeria, International Economic conferences in London, Karachi, Aten,
•European center of public law conference during
•Participate in holding conferences for ministry of foreign affairs and different governmental organizations.
...and many more...
Dr. Mansour Rahmani
Professor at the Faculty of Protocol and International Relations
Education and degrees:
• PHD in political science and international relations, Université de Toulouse (France)
• MA in political science and international relations, Université de Toulouse (France)
• BA in political science, Tehran University
• Executive director and international relations manager of the Cognitive Sciences & Technologies Council
• Director of Law and Politics-National Center for Globalization Studies
• Vice president of Iranian Peace Studies Scientific Association
Experience hosting professional workshops:
• Principles and methods of formal and international negotiations for diplomats and Chief Legal Officers
• Corporate behavior and management (MBA & DBA)
• Communication Skills (Management development institute courses (MBA & DBA)
• Behavior and manners in international meetings
• Diplomacy in general meetings, tourism, and etc.
As speaker in domestic and international seminars:
• The Islamic Republic of Iran’s foreign policy (London)
• Security of Central Asia and Caucasus (London & Tehran)
• Security and regional developments in the Middle East (Paris)
• International “Persian Gulf and Changes in International Relations” Seminar (Tehran)
• International conference of central Asia and Caucasus (Security and foreign policy), Development and stability in the Persian Gulf, The role of countries in the region in international crisis management and economic development, Persian Gulf (Today’s reality and future prospects), Political and international studies office, Tehran, IRAN
• Workshop of Iran and international system: Foreign policy development in national center of scientific researches (France) and Political and international studies office, Paris, FRANCE
• Globalization of cyberspaces and changing of identity conference, Tehran University, IRAN
• Globalization of identity changes conference for governors and mayors in Tehran, IRAN
• Editorial director of Central Asia & Caucasus Journal, Foreign Policy journal and etc.
• Member of the Royal Institute of International Affairs of Britain (Chatham House), International strategic institute of Britain (IISS), Persian Gulf scientific council (IRAN), Central of Asia & Caucasus experts association of Harvard University (USA), Scientific and consultation group, Center of Diplomatic instructions and etc.
• Compilation and translate of books:
• History of International relations from Vienna congress up to the end of the cold war, Introduction of politics, Principles of neural- verbal techniques and templates
• Expanding of NATO to the east and Islamic republic of Iran security, the collective prospects in Persian Gulf, Regional cooperation and crisis management in Central Asia, political and international studies office. Tehran, IRAN and etc.
...and many more....
Dr. Mohammad Raisi
Education: BA in Law, MA Private International Law, PHD Law
Languages: Persian, English, Arabic, Spanish
• 1982, Ministry of foreign affairs
• 1982-1984, Deputy of The National Organization for Civil Registration
• 1984-1988, Specialist of political affairs and consulate at the Iranian Embassy in Madrid
• 1988-1989, Deputy of immigration and refugee affairs office
• 1989-1992, Head of The National Organization for Civil Registration
• 1992-1995, Deputy General of Consulate affairs
• 1995-1999, Iranian Ambassador in Manila and Iran’s representative in the Colombo plan
• 1999-2001, Political Specialist and professor in diplomatic teachings center and universities
• 2001-2003, Deputy of the office of protocol
• 2003-2005, Head of the office of protocol
• 2005-2008, Iranian ambassador in Nairobi and Iran’s representative in UNEP and HFHI
• 2008-2012, Deputy of the office of protocol, director of foreign agencies, and tutor of
• 2012-2015, Iranian ambassador in Yerevan
• 2015, Political specialist on Asia, Oceana and the Commonwealth
Master of Ceremony: Saman Kojouri
Press TV International News Channel
Correspondent and TV Host:
Making around 1000 News packages, making exclusive live Interviews with prominent international figures
including 15 Presidents & 25 Foreign Ministers of Non-Aligned Movement Member States; (footages available)
Special coverage of key political events such as talks between Iran and P5+1 group in Moscow, Geneva & Vienna
Shanghai Cooperation Summit in Tajikistan, War in Georgia, Asian Games in Guangzhou, China, and South Korea
Muslim Hajj Pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, Islamic Inter-Parliamentary Union Summit in Egypt,
Rare visit to North Korea to cover 60th national victory anniversary,
Iran’s Presidential Election 2009/2013Related Experience
News Anchor for IRIB English Radio
Making Reports for CNN World Reports
Documentary & Short Filmmaker, with over 50 short documentary films
on different issues
Interpreter on different live national TV Shows, at international conferences
Being a “Master of Ceremony” at many international conferences in Farsi & English
Show Host on IRIB’s Mostanad (Documentary) Channel
Narrator & TV Host on IRIB’s Channel 3 (sample works available)
Commercial Voiceover Artist with my works being aired on national TV (sample works available)
professionals bilingual international conferences
1-International Conference of the Association of South East Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL) in Isfahan
2-International Automakers conference in Tehran
3-Persian Gulf Conference in Bushehr
4- Ellaro Cosmetics Conference Affiliated to Golrang Corporation in Tehran
5-International Heart Congress in Shiraz
6-Gaza Conference in Tehran
7-International sports ethics conference in Tehran
8-Robotics conference in Tehran
9-International Independent filmmakers’ Conference on the Sidelines of Fajr Film Festival
10-The third International Congress on Transfusion Medicine in Tehran
11-The opening Ceremony of Slovenia’s Trade Representation Office in Tehran
12-Opening ceremony of Germany's Bosch Office in Tehran
13-International conference on industrial engineering & sustainable management
...and many more.....
Due to organizing Prestige conference as a continuously event, the main topics will be on Style, Design and Etiquette. Each of these topics will contain one or more subsets.
These topics are related to the business protocol
Style will focus on the people and how is their appearance.
Design will focus on the environment and related elements like, furniture and table design.
Etiquette will focus on the methods of negotiations, introduction and different manners.
Generally, style is related to personal appearance, Design is related to environment and etiquette is related to behavioral methods.
We hope to make some changes.
Mokeab, the new taste of conference
Presenting the card entry according to the checklist of the conference
Shooting photos with logo wall
16 to 16:30
Reading Quran + Playing Islamic Republic Song
Welcome host to invitees
Playing the Conference and Silver sponsor’s promotional teaser
16:30 to 16:45
Topic: What is Protocol??, a general definition of Protocol and formality,
Important basics and principles of protocol.
16:45 to 17:30
Topic: International protocol of introduction, Respect for the primacy of
women, Telephone etiquette.
17:35 to 18:35
Playing the Golden sponsor’s promotional teaser + Presentations/Speeches
18:35 to 19:10
(Former general director of protocol in the ministry of foreign affairs)
Topic: Flag etiquette (I.R.I. Flag), Basics of diplomatic dress code
19:10 to 19:55
Topic: Principles and techniques of international and domestic
negotiations, Basic protocols of international relations and meetings
19:55 to 20:50
Playing the Silver sponsor’s promotional teaser
Presenter appreciation of attendees
Photography at conference hall
20:40 to 21:00
21:00 to 21:30
Work shop 3
Work shop 2
Work shop 1
invitees entry to the workshop hall of Pars Hotel
Trainer: Mr. Mohammad Ali Masoomi
Topic: Dining etiquette in ceremonies- Kinds of meetings- Kinds of reception
Break time and finishing the first workshop
Trainer: Dr. Mansour Rahmani
Topic: Codes of international manners for managers and experts of international relations and public relations
Break time and finishing the second workshop
Trainer: Prof. Gloria Starr
Topic: Environment and methods of international bilateral negotiations- International dining etiquettes- Dress code etiquettes
Break time and Closing ceremony